Tuesday, May 1, 2007

HAHAHAHA, write that one down in the book!

Here they are, the list of classic quotes from Blogchella '07:

1. "I was into old shit, like Poison and Disturbed and Metallica." - Holland Chase

2. "If it's done the Arkansas way, It's done wrong." - Josh

3. "L.A. is like Little Rock with palm trees." (repeated about 50 times on the drive to Indio)- Josh

4. "My ass is like two swords."- Holland Chase

5. "He was born in 1988, Jesus F. I was born in 1978."- Heather

6. "Like this morning there was a guy who had a stomach who had a stomach."- Holland Chase

7. "I want to make Asian babies."- Holland Chase

8. "I want to blow my snot down your breasts."- Holland Chase

9. "You're from Arrrrrrrrrrrrkansas!" -Claire

10. "I can't believe how bad the wireless connection is in my tent." - Heather

11. "Your eyes are so pretty when they're closed."- Sunshine

12. "A fly landed on my vagina."- Claire

13. "Cunty Bollocks."- Claire

14. "That girl was a starfish. She just lay there with her legs wide open."- Heather

15. "I punch holes in walls." - Holland Chase
(Replying to Holland Chase) "I punch holes in PEOPLE."- Claire

16. "I wanna hang out with Claire's mom." - Neighbor in tent next to us

17. "All the cups have Jager in them; we are going to have to go back and forth."
-Heather talking to Sunshine about sharing Starbucks iced coffee in the morning.

18. "He's a cock."- Heather

19. "How many more hours to RAGE?" -Heather in mockery of Rageheads

20. "Cease and desist having fun. The fun police are here." -Heather, referring to police in the campground

And here's the list of Best Coachella Choices EVER:
1. Buying iced lattes
2. Buying margaritas in a bottle
3. Homemade corn dogs (Pogos?)

And the Worst Coachella Choices EVER:
1. Holland Chase agreeing to the bet
2. Tear gas or Rage Love?

2 comments:

Holland Chase said...

yeah but without the bet the trip wouldn't have been the same.

Sunshine said...

I'll take that as a compliment of my betting skillz.